Nowadays, Headphones have become a primary requirement in our daily lives, we can’t live a day without indulging ourselves with music, and we all prefer to listen to the music while we do our work like simple chores around or heavy workout, and now we have good a headphone that effectively works underwater and ends the swimmers boredom while swimming, so let’s take a look at the list of headphones for swimming we have :-
1. Swimbuds Sport Waterproof Headphones
Even the name of the brand suggests they made products that are best used for the swimmers so it was no surprise that it’s on the top of the list, Swimbuds gives so much thought to the comfort of the user underwater while making this product it gives a better fit so it won’t fall off your ears once you start swimming and wiggle your head around, gives you greater comfort while underwater and comes with a rugged design.
Rugged construction has better materials, stronger cords and improved design and it features third-generation Hydro beat TM sound. Swimbuds is the original short cord headphone of a 40cm cord plus 1m extension wire for use outside of the water. The headphones are recommended to not use below 3m(10ft). The earbuds comes in four different design that provides more security and versatility than the standard Swimbuds:
- The common round shape or mushroom shapes: The conventional size and shape of round earbuds fit most ears for standard use. Perfect for casual listening around and out of the water.
- The tree tips: Tree tips are the best buds to keep the water out of your ears because they prove to best watertight seal for most swimmers, they come in three sizes small, medium and large.
- The Fin tips: the fin tips design is smooth to the contours of your ear to keep the water out. The fin tips also come in three different sizes to fit your ear perfectly.
- The Ergo tips: Ergos fit the outer ear for comfort and stability. Ergos also enable the wearer to hear ambient sound, which helps outdoor enthusiasts remain aware of their surroundings. Ergos come in four different sizes, so you can find the perfect fit for your ear.
- A short cord of convenience.
- Small and Compact.
- Can be submerged up to 10ft.
- Decent sound quality underwater.
- Lightweight and unobtrusive design.
- Can be used for swimming and water activities.
- It comes with a 1 year warranty period.
- Audio doesn’t have good quality above water.
- Tiny sound.
Also Read: Top 5 Best Earbuds under $25
2. H2O Audio Surge+ Waterproof Sports Headphones
The H2O audio surge+ have a superior sound that uses the highest internal sound components to produce the best possible sound underwater with a premium base. It also works perfectly outside of the water too so it makes this product more desirable as we can still use it while doing other workouts like gym, running, biking, surfing, etc. It’s 100% waterproof stereo can withstand heavy perspiration, rain and the complete submersion of 12ft underwater.
Designed for athletes by athletes with innovative and highly satisfying technology. Ergonomic sheared shape sits perfectly with the ear and is designed to promote proper alignment of the earbuds with the ear canal making it comfortable for you. It includes 5 sets of earplugs with different sizes, and tree tip set to ensure that earplugs stay securely in place.
- It can be submerged up to 12ft, deepest from all the other headphones.
- Works both inside and outside of the water.
- They come with a 1-year warranty.
- May not fit everyone ears.
- Comes in one color.
- No case included.
Also Read: Top 5 Thermostat: Pros and Cons
3. Sony NW-WS413 Waterproof MP3 Player
The Sony NW-WS413 Waterproof MP3 Player comes with a comfy neckband design that is best for swimmers so that the cords won’t tangle in while they swim. It has 4GB storage for the music and podcasts. It has a build in earbuds 1 set of a regular and a swim earbuds included with excellent audio quality. This waterproof headphone can be submerged 2 meters deep and makes a great headphone for swimming with all these features included.
The MP3 player has excellent battery life, and the ability to fast-charge its battery if necessary. This is designed for Ergonomically for a secure fit and long-lasting comfort, Ambient noise function so that you will be able to know what is going on around you while listening to the music.
- Good battery life, One hour of use from three minutes charge.
- Superb fit and weight.
- Waterproofing and dust proofing.
- No Bluetooth option or mic.
- Need to swap earbuds.
Also Read: Top 5 Drones under $25 – Best for Beginners
4. Hydroactive Waterproof Headphones
This HydroActive is a headphone that combines an extremely waterproof technique with the simplicity of a wrap-around that makes it really comfortable for the swimmers for the swim and not fiddle with the cord every two minutes. It has a 3.5mm waterproof jack. It is best used for swimming laps, aqua-aerobics, canoeing and most other aquatic activities. Sound clarity is an exception due to the great fit and the ear tips provide a watertight seal so not a single drop of water go inside your ear canals, so it will exactly feel like you are listening to the music above the water.
There is also a broad amount of earbuds sizing is given so you can find your perfect fit. The Hrdroactive Waterproof headphones also come with four different types of ear-buds, making it usable for dryland activities. Earbuds include trees, fins, ergos, and round earbuds, the comfort band that sits in the nape perfectly. It also has a one year warranty period.
- Many options of earbuds for the type of activity and your ear.
- Short cord allows you to have no slack when connecting to your waterproof MP3.
- Comfortable headband allows the waterproof headphones to stay in place no matter what you are doing.
- Multiple security chambers and watertight.
- It makes a really low noise.
- Bulky case.
- Some people say that it doesn’t give a perfect fit for their ears.
- Does not include a waterproof Mp3 and doesn’t have Bluetooth capabilities.
Also Read: Top 5 Best Convertible Car Seats
5. Plantronics BackBeat Fit wireless Bluetooth headphones
Flexible design and stays in place for all level of workout with easy on ear control. Powerful speakers and custom codec deliver the heart-pumping bass and crisp highs of your music, It has enough low-end presence to make the bass and kick drum hits sound forceful while keeping the vocals, and only pause to let you take a call. It is both soundproof and sweatproof, it’s protected by P2i nano-coating.
Its rugged design and included armband phone holder makes it ideal for jogging, biking and lifting weights and it offers a very satisfying sound profile. Platonic Backbeat Fit doesn’t isolate you from the world like most in-ear headphones which is a really good thing as you want to be aware of your surrounding while jogging and doing other activities. It can an hour of listening time with only 15 minutes of charging.
- 8 hours super long battery life.
- Crisp highs and non-distorted lows.
- Call capabilities on the fly.
- Fits perfectly in the ear.
- Stylish looks.
- Carrying bags turns inside out into an armband for your phone.
- The band may stick out far instead of staying flush with your head.
- Volume control is not ideal.
These headphones are good headwear to have while swimming and doing the other workout.